Skip Yourself FIT with Dr. Phoenyx’s Jump Rope! (Green+Black color combo)
Dr. Phoenyx’s jump rope is high-quality, lightweight, adjustable and designed for both comfort and speed! You’ll absolutely love the way Dr. Phoenyx’s jump rope makes getting FIT incredibly FUN!
About Dr. Phoenyx Jump Rope:
- Sturdy, lightweight handles are designed to ensure smooth, effortless and even rope rotation so you can build skill quickly and start jumping like a pro
- Lightweight PVC rope design allows smooth and rapid/slow rope turning without kinking up or tangling so you can do a variety of jumps and wicked cool tricks – from simple bunny hop jumps, to speed steps, to cross overs, to side jumps, to double-unders.
- Overall high-quality, super lightweight design is very portable and built to withstand heavy use.
- Each jump rope comes packaged in sleek, compact and portable plastic case.
Why You’ll Love Jumping Rope:
- Jumping rope is a no-gym-required, do-it-anywhere workout that can easily torch mega calories per minute. In fact, research has shown that one hour of skipping rope (at a moderate to fast pace) can burn around 1,000 calories. That comes out to roughly 20 calories per minute!
- Jumping rope is a workout that can be enjoyed by people of all ages and all fitness levels – from newbie jumpers to expert level fitness fanatics.
- Jumping rope is a fantastic full body workout that beautifully sculpts your shoulders, chest, arms, legs and even abs without the need for a gym membership or fancy fitness equipment.
- Jumping rope is a safe, low-impact cardio workout that’s easy on your knees and lower joints
- Last but not least, jumping rope is super fun and so easy even a kid can do it!
Overall jumping rope is amazing workout that can help you lose weight fast and achieve a phenomenally fit body! Jumping rope is also Dr. Phoenyx’s favorite workout, and if you’d like to learn more cool jump rope facts and also see Dr. Phoenyx showing off her awesome jump rope skills, check out the video below! (Click here to read about Dr. Phoenyx’s weight loss journey with before/after weight loss pics).
Skip Yourself Fit! Dr. Phoenyx’s Fitness Segment on NewsOne NBC
Click here to watch video on YouTube.
How to Use & Adjust Dr. Phoenyx’s Jump Rope:
*JUMP ROPE TIP: When jumping rope it is always best to do so on a smooth surface such as a gym floor, wood floor and/or tile floor. Jumping rope on a smooth surface will help ensure the best jump rope experience and the longest lifetime of your rope. Avoid jumping on rough surfaces such as concrete or asphalt which can cause greater risk of wear and tear of your rope.
Out of packaging, rope length is 9 foot 8 inches and is designed for individuals as tall as 6’10”. Adjustment is quick and easy.
As a general rule of thumb, beginners should adjust their ropes to a slightly longer length (handles to shoulder height). Below are guidelines to help get you started, and to ensure your rope is the proper length we encourage you to test out jumping with your rope before you cut off the excess rope. Also, it would be wise to leave approximately 1 inch of excess rope on each side just in case you would like lengthen your rope. Check out the video below where Dr. Phoenyx demonstrates how to best adjust your jump rope for beginner to advanced jumpers.
- Stand on the middle of the rope with both feet together
- Pull the handles straight up making sure the rope is taut.
- For beginners, the top of the handles should reach to top of shoulder.
- For experienced jumpers, the top of the handles should reach the armpit or below.
- If the handles extend beyond your shoulders, your rope might be too long. However, when in doubt, it’s better to have your rope slightly too long rather than to accidentally cut it too short.
For more information on orders and shipping, please check out our Store Policies.